Here are the rules:
- Elect 5 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night.That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I had a few blogs before settling on Paint and Butterflies Books, a fashion blog which I lost interest in and then later a personal blog called The Musings of Chlo but I found myself talking more and more about books which led to the creation of Paint and Butterflies Books. I have been writing and working on this blog for over two years now and it is always changing and growing just like I am always changing and growing. My reading has changed so much thanks to blogging, a world of books have been opened up to me which I wouldn’t have found without other bloggers and now my blog has taken a new turn by becoming part of the bookstagram community (@chloemckayyy) – like I said blogging is a constant evolution.
Blog and blog often and about what you love. For me, it’s books, I have something to say about books about literature and that is what separates this blog from my former fashion blog which didn’t work out. I like fashion I LOVE books. I am passionate about stories, so I guess what I’m saying is write about what you’re passionate about, what you love and you’ll enjoy writing about it, you’ll want to write about it and your blog will be the best it can be.
Wendy @ Suburbia Reads
Charley @ Books and Bakes 1
Emma @It’s a Readers Life
Megan @Book Slayer Reads
Frona@ Frona’s Reads or Else
Hope you enjoyed this award tag, thanks again for the nomination I’ll see you again soon!
Come Find Me!